Monday 29 December 2014

Top 10 Quotes About Love

1. "So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…"
Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

2. "Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime." 
Bette Davis


3. "I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you."
Jennifer Grey, Dirty Dancing

4. "Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence."
― Vincent van Gogh




5. "Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."
Julia Roberts, Notting Hill

6. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
― Lao Tzu

7. "You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not."
― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper




8.  "Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you."
― Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby

9. "This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something."
 ― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love  

10. "What's meant to be will always find a way."
― Trisha Yearwood 




If you've enjoyed these quotes, you might also want to read: 'Top 10 Inspirational Quotes'.


No comments:

Post a Comment