Sunday 6 December 2015

December, Hope, and an Overdue Blog Update!

In all the hustle and bustle of work and writing for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), I'm afraid I've somewhat neglected this blog over the past month. I'm really sorry for not blogging in a while but I will do my best to post more frequently over the next few weeks.

The good news is that NaNoWriMo is finished for the year! The bad news is that I've got an extensive editing job on my hands before I decide what to do with my newest work of fiction. I'm not going to lie, a part of me wants to tidy this one up and publish it because I think a lot people would identify with the contenteven if, at times, the story makes for slightly uncomfortable reading!


Anyway, I have a lot of exciting blogs planned for the pre-Christmas run-up and I hope you'll enjoy them! There's gluten-free recipes, a list of the best festive films, ideas for Christmassy events, tales of festive frolics...and much more on the way to you so stay tuned!

Also, for anyone who wasn't following me last year, feel free to check out some of my old festive blogs: Top Ten Festive Quotes, Christmas Spirit: The Non-Boozy Kind, A Little Christmas Hope and Love and Christmas Magic.

In the mean time, though, I shall leave you with a festive quote and a little message of hope. Wherever you are, no matter how bleak things seem sometimes, there will always be a flicker of a flame which will help guide you out of that dark tunnel. That flame belongs inside of you and is your own inner strength. You're stronger than you think and you can achieve your dreams. Part of that strength is about remembering that you can ask for help, toowhether from friends, family, or by drawing on your own faith. Often the most successful people become that way from simply believing that they can do it. You can do it, too.





Happy December to all of my wonderful readers!

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas."



Calvin Coolidge
F x

No comments:

Post a Comment