Thursday 19 March 2015

Funny and Happy Quotes to Raise a Smile

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes.
―Frieda Norris


 The conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
―Arthur Bloc


 Why do people say "no offense" when they're about to offend someone?
―Author Unknown



I laugh at myself. I don't take myself completely seriously. I think that's another quality that people have to hold on to... you have to laugh, especially at yourself.
 ―Madonna


The best way to treat obstacles is to use them as stepping-stones. Laugh at them, tread on them, and let them lead you to something better.
―Enid Blyton, Mr Galliano's Circus 



Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.
―Kurt Vonnegut


Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting.
―William Arthur Ward


Age is just a number. It's totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine.
―Joan Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment